Chip Tune Mercedes w245 B200 Turbo

A.N.

Hi there,
I would like the tune for a Mercedes B200 turbo, I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada however the representative in my area, Simon Lomas, fails to return my emails to make an appointment. All other Upsolute dealers are too far away to think of using. (more than 2000 kms) Is there a way of removing the ecu and mailing it to Upsolute to have it reprogrammed? How can the ecu be removed thanks.

Sincerely,

Anthony

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Dear Sir,

thanks for your posting and sorry for the late reply. Could you please let us know the production date and stock power of your car?

best regards

A.N.

Zitat von A. Galisir UPsolute HQ:
Dear Sir,

thanks for your posting and sorry for the late reply. Could you please let us know the production date and stock power of your car?

best regards

Hi there,

Thanks for helping me out. The car is a 2006 Mercedes B-Class (w245) B200 Turbo. Stock power is 193 hp and 207 lb ft (193 PS , 280 Nm). Do you need the month and year of production from the door stamp? or is the 2006 ok.

Anthony

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

thanks, this information is enough. I will check out and let you know.

best regards

A.N.

Hi there,
Thanks for checking. I also contacted Rene Berube (Director Upsolute North America) to try and see if I can get an appointment with the dealer that is 300km away. Hopefully he can contact Simon, let's hope!!

Anthony

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello Anthony,

Tuning for your car is possible, the increase will be around 25hp and 40 to 40 NM torque. But the tuning can only be done in our HQ in Austria, since special equipment is needed to read the ECU.

best regards

A.N.

Dear A. Galisir,

I was able to get an appointment booked with the nearest Upsolute dealer, however I made the appointment before I saw your last reply and only just recently saw it.
Is there no way to do the remap without the hardware at the Upsolute HQ? I was not told this by my dealer, could he have this equipement? His website states that he does Mercedes Remaps or is this problem specific to the B-Class w245? Does the car require a (Mercedes) Star Diagnosis System?

Can someone confirm this or should I ask my dealer directly. It is Simon Lomas in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that has offered to do the remap, I was able to contact him through Rene Berube. Thanks for all your help.

Anthony

A.N.

Bump, to get rid of fake reply. Standing by for confirmation on whether Simon Lomas can perform the ECU remap in Calgary or it can only be done at Upsolute HQ.

Thanks

Anthony