mk6 gti

djunited

hi. i have a 2010 mk6 gti. does it need a module for it to be flashed?what are the gains?also, if i later on add a downpipe and an intake, do you have stage 2 file? thx

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

sorry for the late reply. We have already tuned many of the new 2.0 TFSI engines with MED17 ECU. Since it is a 2010 model, it might have a tuning protection. In this case, it will be tuned on the bench. The standart increase is 45hp and 70 NM. We can also offer an stage 2 file, with an increase of 55hp and 90 NM.

Please let us know, where you live.

best regards and sorry again for the late reply.

djunited

hi.thx for the reply. i live in lebanon,middle east. my engine is tsi.what do you mean tuned on the bench? upsolute dealer here in lebanon is mr. paolo guedikian. can he tune my car without a module? if i get the stage 2 file would i need to have a downpipe? or i can add it later? thx

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

Mr. Guedekian is not able to tune your car at the moment, since your ECU is a MED17. Mr. Guedekian does not have the necessary equipment to make MED17 ECU's.

Newest generations of MED17 ECU's can not be tuned trough the OBDII board, since they have a tuning protection. In this case, the ECU has to be taken out from the car and tuned "on the table" with special tools.

best regards