VW MKIV VR6 Chip

BoraLab

I have a 99.5 MKIV VR6 that was chipped with minor mod and ran great. I cant remember offhand when it was done, but I believe it was in the summer of '01. The software has never been updated but the engine now has. Its now a 3.1L with just about everything done to it. The problem is the engine runs very rich above 3000rpms. Ive dynoed 2 different time on 2 different dynos. Both showed the same rich runs but they also showed a very jumpy power curve. Is there a way for me to have the software upgraded to fix these problems? Thanks.

BoraLab

The problem is Im not sure of my local distibutor. Im in Tampa, FL and there was a dyno day/ chip installation in St. Pete. An installer from Miami came up and did about 20 chips that day but I dont know what shop he was from so I really dont know who did the install. I watched him solder it in but thats about all I know.

Could you recommend someone local to me? Would they be able to update the chip to aid my current engine displacement with an A/F reading from the dyno? Thanks for the help.