ECU flash for the BMW F-series

Niels Harkes

Hi

I have a F20 M135i with some modifications I have been running on a piggyback, but I am not satisfied with it. I would like a custom tune/flash to match my turbo upgrade and cat-less downpipe - can you do this?
I see that you have an office in Shanghai - will they be able to unlock/flash the ECU?
Can you remote optimize the tune like Eurocharged - I live 1200km from Shanghai?

- Niels

Niels Harkes

...and what is the procedure for this chip tune? Are you breaking the encryption or replacing the ECU? Can the car be tuned via the OBD afterwards?

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Hello Niels,

Sorry for the very late reply!
The forum was closed (it seems you have registered while it was open for testing) and we have not got notifications about new postings :-(

To finally answer your questions:

Yes, we are able to remap and unlock the ECU, and after the first unlock it's also possible to tune it via OBD afterwards. At the first tuning, the ECU needs to be removed to make the unlock. Our distributor in Shanghai will be able to tune the F Series BMW very soon.
Best solution would be to send the ECU to him, it can be tuned also without the car. Once it's unlocked it can be also be tunend via OBD when mounted in the car.

if you have any additional questions, please let us know