1.8T Chip

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Hi, yes you are ;) but sorry no bonus ;)
We have done some so far, started with the Audi series (A3, A4, TT) Beetle Golf & Passat... What information do you request? The most amazing on the chip is like at the TDIs the increased torque, pushing you really hard into the seat, and of course you will have more end power, but the most fun is the torque combined with the RPM...
I think so, currently Rene has a lot of work with the TDIs, but we talked about gas cars, so when the time is right he will do it, I think in about one month from now...
References are always fine, but however for the US marked Rene has the final word (since he has the work ;) )
thanks for doing the first post ;)
...alex
[This message has been edited by Alex (edited 08-31-2000).]

rgoetz

Thanks for your reply, Alex.
Mainly I'm curious if you have a dyno chart of your 1.8T U.S. chip, and if you can confirm that the cost will be $300 U.S., and that it will be similar in design to your TDI chip.
Rob

------------------
2000 VW Golf TDI
2000 VW Passat Variant 1.8T

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Yes, we have a dyno chart, but the power mostly depends on the original power of the car. The values are pretty different! But I will scan you a representative graph and bring it online ;)
Yes, the price will be the same as for TDIs, Upsolute has one price for all cars ;) (another different to other suppliers)
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

René

Rgoetz, I am hoping to kick off the introduction of UPsolute's line for the 1.8T the 1st of October, This will give me the time I need to prepare for the possible onslaught I will need to aquire some files to begin smoothly and am willing to do some test cases on the different variations. Alex has already done the BEta testing but the US files could have slight variations and we want to get it smoothed out from the onset.

rgoetz

Hello--Am I the first poster? Do I win a prize? :)
As a regular at Fred's, I know all about your TDI chip (I'm already chipped with one of your competitors). But what can you tell me about your 1.8T chip (other than the current info on your website). Will Valois distribute it in the U.S., for $300, non-socketed?
Thanks!

garrettp

working on the 1.8T programs as we speak :D
rgoets is also UPsoluted from Wett as i was. and i liked it so much i became a distributor :)
garrett P.
------------------
2000 JEDI TDI UPsolutely powerfull