2007 S60R

Victory

Hi,

I'm located in Columbus, OH USA and I see you have a dealer located in Dayton. I'm interested in getting your chip and would like to know once it's in place can I have the distributor custom tune it after I add modifications later.

Also I see you have multiple levels of chips available. Which one is for the S60R and what price. I'd be interested in getting this done soon.

Thank you for your input.

Scott

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello Scott,

thanks for your posting and sorry for the late reply. (our office was closed for x-mas holidays) We offer also custom tuning, once other modifications has been done.

About the pricing I would ask you to contact our main distributor for the US, Mr. Rene Berube directly at rberube@upsolute.com

best regards

Victory

Couple thoughts for you overseas....

Rene is a good guy but speaks lousy english and it makes it difficult to communicate. Consider someone with better english or hire a translator.

Your reps here in the USA know nothing about the S60R and couldn't even tell me if I needed to solder the chip in or just reflash the existing ECU. Rene couldn't either which doesn't instill confidence. I realize he has an excel sheet that was broken but he couldn't tell me hardly anything.

It sounds like everyone is willing to use my car as a science project but I think I'll pass. You had me at hello but lost me at what car again....