BMW e90 320i 4cyl NA---- Turbocharging

BMW_E90

Hello,
I have somehow special question. I live currently in Austria|Vienna and your HQ is in 30min driving away from here which is very convenient.
I have a BMW 320i 150hp N46B20 with Auto gearbox from 2006 and I am planning to buy a STS universal turbo kit (this is a rear mounted turbo) which a friend of mine from USA recommended me as well as your services as TOP quality. Here is a link: http://www.ststurbo.com/universal_turbo_systems
I will be able to do the whole installation and welding but Software Tuning is where I will be needing you. However I am not sure whether you will be able to custom tune this kind of a setup for around 4-6psi (or maximum boost without changing serious amount of engine and fuel system parts). I am looking for a fresh turbo kick power NOT a drag race performance.
Please take this inquiry seriously and do not hesitate to ask whatever information you need. I am looking forward to receiving an answer form you because without being sure that you will be able to tune this setup I could not risk buying the turbo kit.
P.S. I read about the valvetronic which my engine is equipped with and I think this is the toughest riddle and that is why I am asking for a professional opinion about forcing air into such engine.
Thank you in advance
Ich spreche Deutsch und ich kann auch beim Telefon anrufen
Mit Freundlichen Grüßen
Stanislav Tsonchev

BMW_E90

I have tried to contact you via mail 5 times INFO@ & SUPPORT@...here also?! Please try to give me an answer as soon as possible or may be it is necessary to speak via phone?! I AM trying to be your client...silly?!
:mad:

stefan@upsolute

Administrator
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Hello,

We already answer your mails you send us, it looks like that you do not receive mails. I think the best way would be you give us a call. (nr. 02253 8809)

regards

BMW_E90

Please re-send the mail to: stanislav_ts88@abv.bg , there is a problem with your server because I couldn't register to the forum by yahoo mail.
Please re-send to ABV.BG

stefan@upsolute

Administrator
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Thank you to told us this, we will check this and if we find an error with or mail server we will fix it. We will resend the mails to stanislav_ts88@abv.bg

I am sorry for the complications.

kindest regards