Mazda 3 1.6 diesel, 2004 + year

SEAL

Hello im interesting can you remap or chip tuning of ECU of Mazda 3 1.6 diesel 2004, 2005 or 2006 year ? Im not interesting in Power box, because i read some bad thinks about it.
In Bulgaria, are only available Power Box for Mazda 3 and every one say that Denso can not be maped...
And I dont understand the price of chips- what are the differences of standart, gold and platinium class?
Is it easy to install that chips?
Im from Bulgaria- Sofia.

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

thanks for your posting. We only offer real chiptuning. Your Mazda has the 1.6 Common Rail engine with 90/109hp? In this case it is the common engine also used in Ford, Volvo, Peugeot and Citroen. It has Bosch EDC16 ECU and can be tuned without any problems. Your car belongs to standart class. (there is no difference in quality of software between the classes)

You can sent us your ECU for the upgrade or you have to visit one of our distributors. In your case, Romania or Macedonia would be an option.

best regards

SEAL

Hello, again. Can you write me the addres in of the service in Macedonia, because i don't see it here in the site. :-\ Thank you!

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

please sent me a mail at support@upsolute.com. I will bring you in contact with our distributor in Macedonia.

best regards

SEAL

Hello, again. I want to know can you install on this Mazda 3 a remote switch. The other question is, if i send you my ECU and you chip it then send me back, can i or other person whit electronic experience install the remote switch? Is it heavy to do it ? I have electrotonic experience too and if i have scheme may be i can install it. I know that you can not give me guarantee then.

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
hello,

a switch is not possible for your car.

your car has a Bosch EDC16 ECU. These ECU's are tuned by BDM or trough the OBDII port. That means, there are no soldering works involved.

best regards