newbie questions

Golf Girl

Hello all!
I was informed of Upsolute by Rob Goetz (thank you Rob) and I have a few questions...
1) Exactly how much horsepower AND torque will I gain?
2) How long is the warranty good for?
3) How much mileage will I gain (I am averaging 34MPG now)?
4) I have heard it reduces or eliminates smoke (or soot, which I don't have) -- is this true?
5) Anything else I should know?
Thank you very much for your time! I am excited to learn of an awesome alternative to Wetterauer, both price and power.
------------------
Jenni
2000 Golf GLS TDI
debadged

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Hello Golf Girl, welcome on board!
Here the answers:
1. This always depends on the original performance of your car, you can see a dynochart at http://forums.tdiclub.com/NonCGI/Forum4/HTML/001434.html
2. This question is for Valois
3. Another question for Valois, we have km and liters over here ;)
4. No, it does not reduce smoke, but it causes less smoke than a power box, since also the turbo pressure can be modified.
if there is anything else I can do, please let me know
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

René

Hello Jenni,
The newer models do not smoke except at full throttle, with the upgrade, I have seen some smoke more than others it has to do alot with pump settings. The warrantee is as long as you own your car or as long as I live, whichever comes first. :D I just turned 40 2 days ago, but I smoke more than the car. :D Milage will for the most part remain the same, you will just have more power for the same milage, it all depends on your driving style, some have reported gains in the 5-10% area.

Alex

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Administrator
Happy birthday dear valois, happy bithday to you ;)
best wishes
...alex
------------------
Alex
technical support
www.upsolute.com

garrettp

update on: she will join the UPsolute federation on October 28th along with others at the Greater Wisconsin Area :D GTG in Madison.
anyone in the area, e-mail and we can get you on the list.
garrett P.
------------------
2000 JEDI TDI UPsolutely powerfull

garrettp

update on: she will join the UPsolute federation on October 28th along with others at the Greater Wisconsin Area :D GTG in Madison.
anyone in the area, e-mail and we can get you on the list.
garrett P.
------------------
2000 JEDI TDI UPsolutely powerfull