Seat Leon 1.8 TSI 160 BHP DSG7 2009

Sabotage

Hi guys,

My name is Roy.
I own a new Seat Leon 1.8 TSI 160 BHP 2009 with DSG7 gear box
my questions are:

1. Are the details (BHP and torque) I saw in the web site here are diffrent between the manual and the DSG7 transmissions ?

2. Is it possible to get a higher BHP and torque for my car ?

3. In what class my car is ? and what is the price that I need to pay (I mean is the price on your site is the price that the reseller should charge me ?)

4. Is there any restriction about the torque in my car becuase of the DSG gear box ?

5. I didn't see any graphs for the BHP or torque here in the site that means that the power graphs will look the same as the original only with higher BHP and torque ? (lets say that today I get all the torque at about 1800 RPM) will it be the same in the new software ? or the graphs will change and maybe the full torque will come only at 2500 RPM?

6. I saw in the site that my car will get 40 more BHP and around 7 more Kgm torque those details talk about what kind of fuel ?
will I get those results with 95 oct ? or those results talk about 98 oct?

Thank you very much guys..
Hope to get some answers before I go and install this baby..
I have some missing horses that I would like to add to my car.. Just have some questions that I want answers to..

Thanks again.. Have a nice weekend.

Roy.

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

thanks for your posting.

the increase in BHP is the same to 200hp, but in combination with the DSG we install a lower torque version.
we do not offer stronger versions for cars with DSG7for the 1.4 and 1.8 TFSI's.
Generally, your car is in the standard class, for more details, please ask your local distributor.
I will sent you a dynograph of a tuned TFSI engine. We recommend to use 98 oct fuel.

best regards

Sabotage

Hi Ali..
I believe that you tuned my car's ECU today..
if you remember Eli from E&A talk to you on friday about it..

Thanks for your answer..

I see that for the normal version you gain about 7 kgm
what about the DSG7 version ? how much more torque more will I get ?
Why can't I get the full 7 Kgm gain ?

thanks again..