Upsolute Switch

Hello,

I purchase a Upsolute Switch to a person in Portugal that use Upsolute as her supplier. Right now, Matti Katainen (the person that was the Upsolute Person in Portugal) is in Sweden, so I need someone to send me the information to do a switch change to another car.

Already sent 3 or 4 emails to Upsolute and still without no answer.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards.

(sorry about my english).

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
Hello,

thanks for your posting. Sorry, we have not received mails concerning this. In which car you want to install the switch? Please note, installation is only done at our HQ and some special distributors, since it is quit tricky. Also if you use the remote switch, a special chip is needed to install.

best regards

Zitat von A. Galisir UPsolute HQ:
Hello,

thanks for your posting. Sorry, we have not received mails concerning this. In which car you want to install the switch? Please note, installation is only done at our HQ and some special distributors, since it is quit tricky. Also if you use the remote switch, a special chip is needed to install.

best regards

Thanks for the fast answer. I need the info to install in a ECU Bosh EDC15 (Peugeot 306 2.0HDi) or a Volkswagen Golf III 1.9TDi (90hp). I really don't know if I still have the "special" chip, but if I want to buy, can you tell me how to do it?

Ali

Technical Support
Mitarbeiter
hello,

which year is the Golf III TDI? first generation of Golf III TDI has DIL28 chips inside, in this case, the switch is not possible. The best would be contacting our distributor for Portugal, he can read the file from your ECU and sent it to us for tuning.

regards

Zitat von A. Galisir UPsolute HQ:
hello,

which year is the Golf III TDI? first generation of Golf III TDI has DIL28 chips inside, in this case, the switch is not possible. The best would be contacting our distributor for Portugal, he can read the file from your ECU and sent it to us for tuning.

regards

Hello Galisir...

where I can obtain the schematic to install the switch? Right now, who is the Distributor of Upsolute in Portugal?

Regards